Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cut or Knot. Chemical or Natural.




How I wish my hair is like those beautiful ladies in a shampoo commercial. Straight and long. Shiny and bouncy. Full of life, according to one. 
My hair is..yeah straight but wavy, thick, dull, dry. I tie it a lot especially on bad-hair-days. I told myself since I have a bad hair, why not try hair straighteners. I've been doing natural means but I don't see any good results and I want results fast.
I am not so confident with chemical straighteners because I know the bad effects of it like allergies or worst cancer. 
I've consulted some of my friends who have their manes done and why not give it a try. I just hope the results will be favorable and a success since I've been hearing horror stories of hair straightening.
Next will be the hair cut... I wanna try simple cut and you can always do tricks or style it even without blow drying it.
I'll go for Anne Hathaway's cut and the hair color... chestnut brown? This is like a fun transformation for me. lol.
Thanks again Google for the pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment